sharpening made easy
Send your knives to our experts for
flawless sharpening done right
How it works
1. Receive. Pack. Send.
You’ll receive a pre-paid envelope 5-7 business days after purchase. Pack your dull Dalstrong knives and place them in your mailbox. Your knives are insured and trackable
Knife Aid’s expert knife smiths will skillfully restore that razor-sharp edge again. You will get your knives back as sharp as the day you received them - guaranteed.
3. Unpack & enjoy!
Receive your sharpened knives in the mail in just 4-7 days, and enjoy freshly sharpened edges.
The perfect gift for any chef or cook. Explore gift cards for our knife-sharpening service.Gift now
STILL HAVE DOUBTS?
We’re here to help. Check the FAQ section below, or reach out to one of our customer service reps.
- Up to 5 knives for the 5-knife package
- Up to 7 knives for the 7-knife package
- Chef Knives: up to 16” in length
- Paring Knives: straight, bird's, beak, serrated
- Bread Knives: & other serrated knives
- Japanese - style knives: Santoku, Nakiri, Kiristuke
- Steak Knives: Straight or serrated
- Fillet & Boning Knives
- Hunting & Fishing Knives
- Brisket, slicing and other BBQ knives
packing shipped (5-7 business days)
pack your knives
knives shipped to our workshop (1-3 days)
knife sharpening (24 hours)
receive your knives back to you (4-7 days)
- Straight razors
- Hair cutting & pinking shears
- Swords & knives longer than 16”
- Automatic opening knives
- Garden tools
- Double serrated knives
- Saw blades
- Each knife is unique. Your knife will be sharpened according to its material, design and anatomy, including existing damage to the blade
- The main sharpening is always one by hand on air-cooled ceramic belts
- Depending on the angle, there may be additional sharpening on two or more finer belts, followed by deburring on leather or felt with compound
- Minor repairs are free as part of this service. Larger repairs such as large chips, and broken tips cost up to $10 per knife. We will contact you before any repairs should extra services be required.
- Re-serration and single bevel knife repair may cost up to $20 per knife