Shogun Series 10" Butcher's Breaking Cimitar Knife
A welcome addition to any butcher or serious chef’s arsenal, the Dalstrong Shogun Series 10” professional breaking knife is a powerhouse in nose to tail sectioning and portioning, allowing you to glide through steak like butter, trim briskets effortlessly and break down large game without getting lost in the meat. The Shogun Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of imported Japanese AUS-10V super steel with 66 layers of folded steel and features an enhanced vacuum treatment with nitrogen cooling for the ultimate in performance.
The blade is hand sharpened to between 8-12 degrees per side, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear resistance. The curved blade is designed to create leverage, and complete cuts in a single motion without sawing. The knife is expertly crafted and thoughtfully designed to masterfully slice through flesh, breakthrough cartilage and trim fat from beef, pork, poultry, fish and other meats. Improving this blade further are the rock-hollow divots, which minimize adhesion, prevent stuck on food and reduce friction for a more seamless cutting experience.
Featuring a beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous G10 Garolite handle with mosaic and engraving. The tripple riveted design with full tang ensure superior strength and durability. The Shogun Series butcher knife is carefully designed for efficient and precise butchery work. Included for the blades protection is a BPA free PerfectFit knife guard.
- • Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- • Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- • AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- • 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- • Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- • Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- • Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- • Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- • Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- • Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- • Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- • Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- • Cleans easily
- • Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness
- • Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- • Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- • Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- • Non-slip grip
- • Engraved end cap for further distinction
- • Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
- • Shogun Series 10" Butcher's Breaking Cimitar Knife
- • PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- • Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.