Slicing & Carving Knife 12" Shogun Series ELITE | Dalstrong ©
Product DescriptionThe Shogun Series extra-long 12” slicer is a precision instrument of slicing mastery. Ideal for briskets, roasts, ham, turkey, sides of salmon, and other large cuts of meat, the long, screamingly sharp blade ensures ultra-thin, uniform slices in a single stroke. The 2.00mm thick blade provides just enough flex to
follow any contours, while the 8-12 degree double bevel edge avoids any shredding or tearing, leaving all the juices inside. The knife is also expertly suited for prepping large fruits and vegetables, slicing bread loaves and layer cakes. Hand-polishing reveals a magnificent visual pattern, Dalstrong Tsunami Rose’. The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at a staggeringly acute 8-10 degrees per side. The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort. while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. A premium -quality polymer Dalstrong Perfect Fit saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
- Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- Rockhollow divots minimize friction and stock on food
- AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- Cleans easily
- Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness
- Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- Non-slip grip
- Engraved end cap for further distinction
- Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty