Put a lion in your hands: The Shogun series is what careers are built on. Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, these premium knives are both razor-sharp kitchen powerhouses and an artistic statement: supreme function meets stunning elegance. The Shogun Series 12″ Offset Slicing Knife is
a truly practical weapon for your kitchen arsenal. With the blade lower than the handle, the L-shaped profile prevents any scraping or banging of knuckles on the cutting board while keeping your fingers away from the food. From carving through large cuts of meat to chopping vegetables, this innovative blade makes everyday tasks more efficient and comfortable.
Our version is precision-forged from a single piece of ultra-premium Japanese high-carbon AUS-10V steel. Experience enhanced strength, flexibility, and hardness due to the increased crystalline structure. The resulting super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long-lasting edge retention. Hand-finished with the Honbazuke 3-step method, the beautiful mirror-polished edge is both stunning and precise, sharpened to a staggeringly acute 8-12 degrees per side. Complete with a military-grade G-10 Garolite handle, the non-porous, fiberglass-like material possesses incredible strength and is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort, stabilized further with an engraved end cap.
- Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- Cleans easily
- Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness.
- Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- Non-slip grip
- Engraved end cap for further distinction
- Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty