The Dalstrong Shogun Series 5” steak knives are the ultimate in dinner time cutlery. Ruthlessly sharp with a handsome design, the knives’ compliment and enhance any mealtime engagement. These high performance blades are sure to impress both guests and yourself as they sail through meat, giving you perfectly clean, straight
slices, ensuring the juice and flavor remains inside each and every bite. If you want the best in performance and craftsmanship, these knives deserve a spot at your table.
Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, the Shogun Series chef is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort. while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
- 5” precision forged blades with an ultra-premium Japanese AUS-10V ‘super steel’ cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provides exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- Dalstrong lion head logo engraved for additional refinement
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Mirror polished bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Blade’s spine is hand polished to a smooth finish for enhanced pinch grip comfort
- Engineered to perfection with a ‘zero-balance’
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture with military grade strength and life-long durability.
- Carefully hand polished
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- Beautifully crafted copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet for added distinction
- Triple riveted for even more resilience
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality
- Stainless steel end cap (second bolster) adds perfect counter balance, with an additional Dalstrong logo engraved.