Put a lion in your hands. The Shogun series is what careers are built on. Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, these premium knives are both razor-sharp kitchen powerhouses and an artistic statement: supreme function meets stunning elegance. The Shogun Serbian Chef Knife looks to south-eastern
Put a lion in your hands. The Shogun series is what careers are built on.
Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, these premium knives are both razor-sharp kitchen powerhouses and an artistic statement: supreme function meets stunning elegance. The Shogun Serbian Chef Knife looks to south-eastern Europe for a clever twist on a chef knife that doubles as a cleaver. Whether cutting meat, dicing vegetables, slicing herbs, or more, you will find yourself reaching for this versatile workhorse time and time again.
a single piece of ultra-premium Japanese high-carbon AUS-10V steel, the blade consists of 67-alternating layers of SUS410 Damascus cladding for added stain resistance and durability. The advanced cryogenic tempering with liquid nitrogen increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility, and hardness. The resulting super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long-lasting edge retention. Chop and slice for longer with the same level of performance between sharpenings. The thorough hand polishing gorgeously reveals the magnificent visual pattern, Dalstrong’s ‘Tsunami Rose.’ Hand-finished with the Honbazuke 3-step method, the beautiful mirror-polished edge is both stunning and precise, sharpened to a staggeringly acute 8-12 degrees per side. The exquisite hammered tsuchime finish is not only a testament to artful craftsmanship — it also reduces drag for increased agility. For added refinement, the Dalstrong lion head logo is beautifully engraved into the blade near the bolster.
The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, a military-grade, non-porous, fiberglass-like material that possesses incredible strength. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort, stabilized further with an engraved endcap. As a finishing touch, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) with an embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
- 8″ precision-forged, ultra-premium Japanese AUS-10V ‘super steel’
- 62+ Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention
- 67 layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding for exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance
- Edge hand sharpened to a staggering 8-12° angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern
- Dalstrong lion head logo engraved for additional refinement
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for smooth slicing
- Mirror-polished bolster for added balance and comfort
- Spine is hand polished to a smooth finish for enhanced pinch grip comfort
- Beautiful hammered tsuchime finish reduces drag
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium, military-grade G-10 Garolite handle
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture for lifes-long durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Beautifully crafted copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet for added distinction
- Non-slip grip
- Triple-riveted for added resilience
- Full tang for superb robustness and quality
- Stainless steel endcap adds perfect counterbalance, with engraved Dalstrong logo
- Shogun Series 8" Serbian Chef Knife
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging