Omega Series 12" Slicing & Carving Knife
- The Omega Series 12” Slicer is a precision made instrument of slicing mastery. Ideal for briskets, roasts, ham, turkey, sides of salmon, and expertly suited for prepping large fruits and vegetables, slicing bread loaves and layer cakes, the long, screamingly sharp blade ensures ultra-thin, uniform slices in a single stroke. With just enough flex to avoid shredding or tearing, leaving all the juices inside, this knife is a required addition for every pitmaster, chef, baker, home cook, & more.
- The “LiquidMetal” pattern on the blade reduces drag and increases efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep. Featuring ultra-premium American forged BD1N-VX hyper steel, the addition of Nitrogen increases hardness, flexibility, and toughness, while the blade's composition and added vacuum heat-treatment to 63HRC provide astonishing performance, with a screamingly sharp edge. Painstakingly finished to 8-12° per side by expert blade smiths using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- The G10 woven fibreglass handle is near impervious to heat, cold and moisture and is presented in a midnight black with subtle dark red colorings. Centered in the full-tang handle is an ornate and over-sized copper and brass mosaic, creating a distinct and striking appearance. The painstakingly detailed craftsmanship continues with the Dalstrong lionhead insignia carefully engraved on both the mirror-polished end-cap and blade itself.
- A black PU leather sheath with button clip and distinctive red-stitching is also included to ensure the blades stylish protection and your own safety. Featuring all the precision, premium materials and workmanship you would expect from Dalstrong, only dialled up.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.