Dual-Sided Chef's Knife 8" | Gemini Twin Blade | NSF Certified | Dalstrong ©
Ask any intrepid kitchen warrior: when you’re busy in your arena, two blades are better than one. The Dalstrong Gladiator Series Dual Sided Knife turns this concept on its head, with a blade that’s serrated on one side and smooth on the other for total versatility. Whether you’re slicing bread or carving cuts of meat, this innovative knife lets you move seamlessly from one task to another. Maneuver through your workspace effortlessly with the strength and sharpness of High Carbon German Steel, rated at 54-56 Rockwell Hardness for impressive cutting prowess. The hand-polished, satin-finish blade is paired with an ultra durable G10 handle, ensuring that you’ll never lose your grip while striking at lightning speed. Stain-resistant and easy to clean, the cleverly crafted blade is low-maintenance but high performance, with an exquisite design that will turn heads whether at home or in professional settings.
The Gladiator Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of imported premium quality, high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. Hand sharpened 16-18 degrees per side, the Dalstrong Gladiator Series chef knife is a high performance kitchen workhorse, ensuring ultra-thin slicing and dicing with minimal effort, maintenance or clean up required. A wide blade allows for easy knuckle clearance and the scooping food for transfer from cutting board to pot or pan.
Featuring a beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous premium G10 Garolite handle that is highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture. The Gladiator Series Chef knife is carefully designed for maximum comfort and maneuverability.
The knife is as pleasing to hold as it is to look at, featuring a perfectly engineered balance with a satisfying heft and presence. Perfectly weighted to handle both thicker, heavy duty cuts and more delicate detail work. The hand polished bolster adds counter weight and offers finger protection, while the triple rivets (with signature Dalstrong center rivet) in the handle ensures the highest level of strength and robustness. Included is a water and stain resistant, BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath.THE BLADE
- 8” Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 54+ Rockwell
- Both the serrated and smooth edges are painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18°per side
- The geometric serrations on the serrated edge are spaced perfectly apart for smooth slicing
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish
- Precisely tempered
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Stain resistant
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- B08BJJ8DT6: National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
- Structurally sturdy + strong impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous slicing, dicing, and cutting
- Resistant to both extreme hot and cold temperatures for long-term durability
- Premium quality G10 garolite handle
- refinement, and beauty.
- High tensile strength for maximum stability under rigorous action
- Shock absorbance for added endurance, comfort and grip
- Superior scratch resistant material maintains polished, glossy finish
- Triple riveted for even more durability
- Withstands erosion from chemicals, acids, or harsh conditions
- Sanitary build and dishwasher safe — perfect for busy kitchens.
- Gladiator Series 8" Dual-Sided Chef's Knife "Gemini Twin Blade"
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support
Safety: This knife is meant for those who are very comfortable handling knives. Please keep out of reach of children or anyone inexperienced in food preparation. The Gemini Twin Blade should be handled with extreme caution as both edges are sharp blades meant for slicing and cutting. Use extra care if washing the blade by hand to use a brush or sponge that does not allow direct contact with either edge. When not in use, it should be kept in its sheath and kept out of reach of children.