Gladiator Series 12" Butcher's Breaking Cimitar Knife
- Break down even the largest cuts of meat with lightning speed with the Gladiator Series 12” Butcher & Breaking Knife – a master in nose to tail sectioning and portioning. Effortlessly glide through larger game meats such as elk and moose, as well as smaller cuts of beef, pork, poultry. Slice through juicy steaks like butter and achieve clean, picture perfect, paper-thin brisket slices with this knife – an essential knife for all pitmasters, butchers, and chefs.
- The scalpel-like curved blade edge is designed to create leverage to complete cuts in a smooth, single motion without sawing, allowing even the busiest of butcher’s to work faster, longer. Expertly slice through flesh, break through-cartilage and sinew and trim fat from beef, pork, poultry, fish and other meats with ease. Improving this blade further are the rock-hollow divots, which minimize adhesion to prevent stuck on food and reduce friction for a more comfortable cutting experience.
- Featuring a beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous black pakkawood handle imported from Spain, with full tang and triple riveted, the Gladiator Series butcher knife is carefully designed for efficient and precise butchery work. Included for the blades protection is a BPA free PerfectFit knife guard.
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness, with a full-tang and triple riveted construction. Each blade is carefully hand polished to a satin finish and carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.