Shuck confidently and safely. The Shogun Series Series 3.5” oyster knife is full-tang and built rock-solid to easily pry-open and shuck the toughest of oysters and prepare shellfish with ease. With a wide, reinforced thick blade made of a single piece of high-carbon Japanese AUS-10V super steel, this solid and
sturdy knife will ensure removing the soft juicy meat inside is a painless and safe task without tearing the delicate oyster flesh. The blade has a pointed tip for sliding in between tight shells while the long handle provides great leverage to pop the shellfish open. Triple riveted with an engraved center, the ultra-premium G10 Garolite handle is thick, easy to grip and robust with a hand guard to shield your fingers from harm. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture, the fibre-glass material provides extra strength, sanitation and water and stain resistance. With a satisfying heft and presence, this handsome and sturdily designed knife makes it well suited for restaurants, bars, dinner parties or a simple means for one. Hand-polishing reveals a magnificent visual pattern, Dalstrong Tsunami Rose’. The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at a staggeringly acute 8-10 degrees. The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort. while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet.
- Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- Cleans easily
- Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness
- Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- Non-slip grip
- Engraved end cap for further distinction
- Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty