Phantom Series 4.5" Mini Cleaver Knife
Introducing the Phantom Series 4.5” Mini Cleaver. An impressive and high-performing, pint-sized instrument of culinary production. This masterfully engineered cleaver offers impressive control and agility, adept at effortlessly chopping cured meats, cheeses and vegetables, slicing beef and dissecting poultry and mincing herbs and garlic. The tall blade height and conservative blade length act as a hybrid between a full-sized cleaver and multi-purpose utility knife, this versatile tool will surprise you with its many uses. The wide-blade is ideal to scoop and transfer chopped foods, while the added weight assists the knife in easily dropping through foods in a singe stroke.
Carefully designed to convey a look of stealthy motion, like a shadow racing through the dark, or a gust of wind blowing through the night, the Phantom Series of knives are elegant, agile and ruthless culinary instruments of exceptional performance.
- The Phantom Series 4.5” Mini Cleaver. An impressive and high-performing, pint-sized instrument of culinary production. This masterfully engineered cleaver offers impressive control and agility, adept at effortlessly chopping cured meats, cheeses and vegetables, slicing beef and dissecting poultry and mincing herbs and garlic.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.