Gladiator Series Serrated Steak Knife Set (4)
In the mealtime arena of your plate, it’s the Dalstrong Gladiator Series SERRATED Steak Knives that stand up to the greatest cuts of meat, always ready to serve you with brutal efficacy. The hero your dinning room deserves.
Dalstrong painstakingly combines outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials to forge a ruthlessly sharp, highly durable and beautifully elegant collection set. Peak performance never looked so good, to you, or your wallet.
Dalstrong Power: Incredibly sharp high-carbon German steel syncs with perfectly engineered geometric serrations at 14-16 degrees per side, ensuring incredible efficiency and effectiveness. Clean, straight cuts with no tearing again and again with angled dentitions which are masterfully robust and resilient, requiring no sharpening.
Dalstrong Refinement: Delight your guests with the visually stunning design, superb cutting ability, satisfying heft and premium materials. The luxury black Pakkawood handle is triple-riveted for extra strength and curves perfectly for a natural and pleasing grip, ensuring comfort and maneuverability. The dark color wood handle is adorned with a center Dalstrong rivet, blending beautifully with the 5” satin finished German steel blade. The overall resulting look is further enhanced with beautifully rounded curves and acute angles, matching and enriching most table top settings.
Engineered to Perfection: Exceptionally effective imported high-carbon German steel at 55 Rockwell hardness is hand polished, with a full tang for increased resilience, robustness and quality. The blade is carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance, with a rounded tip for unnecessary piercing, dinner table etiquette and safety. A satin finished bolster adds additional finger protection while providing addition heft for a perfectly measured balance.
Large serrations (micro serrations tend to tear at meat) are the ideal geometric configuration for steak knives for one very crucial reason: Most of us eat and cut our food on ceramic plates, which are incredibly punishing to straight edge blades. The unforgiving dinnertime dishware quickly and mercilessly damage, dull and break-down the edges of straight blades, requiring them to be continually and painstakingly re-sharpened prior to use, involving considerable time and energy. If you prefer to avoid the trouble of continually honing your steak knives, serrated is the way to go. The Dalstrong Gladiator Series steak knives use perfect large-size serrations to ensure razor sharpness but also durability and resilience so they can be used again and again, without sharpening.
When that juicy steak is served hot off the grill and ready to eat, or when dinner guests arrive unannounced, you want an instrument that can be counted on and ready to get the job done right and at a moments notice.
- • Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon German ThyssenKrupp Steel at 56+ Rockwell
- • The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- • Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- • Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
- • Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- • Added chromium for stain resistance
- • Precisely tempered for added durability
- • Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- • Cleans easily for low maintenance
- • Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- • Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- • Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- • Triple riveted for even more durability
- • Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
- • Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- • Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
- • Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
- • Cleans easily for low maintenance
- • Gladiator Series Serrated Steak Knife 4-piece Set
- • PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- • Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.