Gladiator Series 8-Piece Block Set
The Dalstrong Gladiator Series 8pc block set is the answer your kitchen has been looking for.
This striking set includes all the essential culinary tools:
9” Slicing/Carving Knife - With divots for frictionless slicing and the minimization stuck on food. Narrow width blade and highly maneuverable. Perfect for roasts, hams, cakes, filleting and deboning.
9” Bread Knife - Precisely serrated and extra long for single strokes. Designed for minimal crumb dispersion and easy cutting of melons, baked goods (from soft to hard crust bread and everything in between), pineapples and more.
8” Chef’s Knife - Ultra sharp, ultra essential. The quarterback or captain of the knife team, this blade is highly versatile and features extra width for improved knuckle clearance. Perfectly balanced.
7” Santoku - Vegetable mastery. Rock-hollow divots for frictionless slicing. Highly versatile.
6” Utility Knife - Ultra nimble, ultra versatile, scalpel like sharpness.
5.5” Serrated Knife - Essential for small loaves, sausages, soft skin fruits and veggies.
3.75” Paring Knife - Brutally sharp. Perfect for small cuts, peeling, scoring, coring and detail work.
Honing Rod - To ensure continued high performance and blade alignment.
Dalstrong Acacia Wood Block - Beautifully designed, space saving and bacterial resistant. Enhance the look of any counter top. Each block has its own unique grain pattern.
Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) not included
The Gladiator Series of blades are each precision forged from a single piece of imported premium quality, high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. Hand sharpened to 16 degrees per side, the Dalstrong Gladiator Series knives are high performance kitchen workhorses, ensuring ultra-thin slicing and dicing with minimal effort, maintenance or clean up required.
Featuring beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous imported black pakkawood handles imported from Spain (laminated for extra strength, sanitation and water/stain resistance) the Gladiator Series of knives are carefully designed for maximum comfort and maneuverability.
The knives are as pleasing to hold as they are to look at, featuring a perfectly engineered balance with a satisfying heft and presence. The hand polished bolster adds counter weight to each knife and offers finger protection, while the triple rivets (with signature Dalstrong center rivet) in each handle ensures the highest level of strength and robustness.
From the heat of professional restaurant kitchens to a simple meal for one, the Dalstrong Gladiator Series of knives works tirelessly beside you, complimenting your style, always dependable and brutally effective. They are your merciless gladiators in the unforgiving arena of professional and home kitchens.
- Each blade is precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 56+ Rockwell
- Each edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 14-16° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blades
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Stain resistant
- Precisely tempered
- Polished spine to ensure an ever comfortable grip.
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens.
- Triple riveted for even more durability
- Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
- Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- • Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon German ThyssenKrupp Steel at 56+ Rockwell
- • The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- • Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- • Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
- • Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- • Added chromium for stain resistance
- • Precisely tempered for added durability
- • Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- • Cleans easily for low maintenance
- • Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- • Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- • Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- • Triple riveted for even more durability
- • Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
- • Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- • Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
- • Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
- • Cleans easily for low maintenance
- • 9” Slicing/Carving Knife
- • 9” Bread Knife
- • 8” Chef’s Knife
- • 7” Santoku
- • 6” Utility Knife
- • 5.5” Serrated Knife
- • 3.75” Paring Knife
- • Honing Rod
- • (1)Gladiator Series 8-piece Dalstrong Acacia Wood Block Set
- • Exquisite Gift Packaging
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.