Phantom Series 'Dragon Spire' Magnetic Walnut Wood Knife Set- 6pc
Masterfully Elegant. Ultra Agile. Exceptional Performance.
The Phantom Series of knives are elegant, agile, and ruthlessly sharp culinary showpieces. Crafted over 45 days and featuring beautifully engraved Japanese AUS-8 high carbon steel painstakingly hand sharpened to between 13-15 degrees. The Phantom Series ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 13-15°
- Exceptional edge retention at 58+ Rockwell
- AUS-8 Japanese high carbon steel
- Ice-tempered blade ensures excellent resilience and superior edge retention
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, weight and finger protection
- High levels of chromium (Cr) for stain resistance
- Hand-polished spine
- Full tang - maximum robustness
- Beautifully engraved
- Tapered blade design for durability and flexibility
- Cleans easily
- Low profile blade width for improved maneuverability
- Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
- Traditional Japanese D-shaped handle designed to tuck into the palm of your hand for superior hand control, comfort and agility
- Non-slip grip
- Stainless steel hand-polished end cap adds counter balance and distinction
- Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
- (1) Dragon Spire Double Magnetic Sided Block
- (1) 9" Bread Knife
- (1) 9.5" Kiritsuke Chef Knife
- (1) 8" Chef Knife
- (1) 7" Santoku
- (1) 5" Utility Knife
- (1) 4" Paring Knife
- Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) not included
Lifetime Warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.