Dalstrong #3000/#8000 Grit Premium Whetstone Set
- The Ultimate Whetstone Set: Trusted Dalstrong award-winning craftsmanship, awe-inspiring design and handcrafted with the absolute best materials available. Protect your investment by ensuring proper maintenance and sharpening of your blades with the Dalstrong Whetstone Set. Compatible with optional Acacia Wood Base. Sold separately.
- Incredible Value: Offering two individual, whetstones for precision sharpening, constructed of top-grade corundum (aluminium oxide). Larger, thicker, over-sized stones for increased surface area, and a better investment to guarantee that your cherished knives maintain their long-lasting scalpel-like edge and remain in peak performance.
- Unrivaled Performance: Included #3000 grit stone is your all-purpose stone to sharpen dull or damaged blades, and a #8000 to return that mirror polish and screamingly sharp edge to your blade. ideal for sharpening both German and Japanese style knives, scissors and other bladed tools.
- Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging: The perfect gift idea for chefs, home cooks, pitmasters, culinary students, knife enthusiasts, and more.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rock solid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.