Shogun Series 3-Piece Paring Knife Set - Straight Edged, Serrated & Bird's Beak Paring Knives
For all your peeling, paring, slicing, coring, and scoring needs, the Shogun Series 3-piece Paring Knife Set has you covered. Featuring three different paring knife blade styles (straight-edge, serrated and turning) this complete set makes fruit and vegetable prep effortless and limited only by your skill.
The Shogun Series straight edge paring knife (couteau d'office) is your go-to mini knife, ideal for slicing, mincing, coring and scoring, it is the most versatile of the paring knife styles, and likely to be your second most used blade after the chef's knife. From shaving garlic into transparent slices, using the tip to remove blemishes, to peeling away the skin of carrots, potatoes, apples and more, this is one knife every chef cannot cook without.
The Shogun Series Serrated Paring knife is ideal for tough-skinned fruit (such as tomatoes, oranges, lemons, limes, kiwis, avocados and more) and vegetables with soft interiors, small crusty loaves, pastries, and dried or tough meats. The razor-sharp serrations also require less maintence, making for a paring knife that is a little more robust.
Lastly, the Shogun Series Turning or Bird's Beak Paring Knife is designed, uniquely, to cut towards the hand. The short, curved blade is exceptional at fluting mushrooms or creating decorative fruit or vegetable garnishes and for prepping small, spherical fruits and vegetables. This blade is also exceptional at peeling potatoes, apples, and all manner of modest-sized round fruit and vegetables.
This beautiful three-piece set with included sheaths makes for an excellent addition to any chef's knife roll or as a thoughtful gift for professional chef’s, and home cooks alike.
Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, the Shogun Series of knives are both razor-sharp kitchen powerhouses and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship.
The Shogun Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of ultra premium Japanese high-carbon AUS-10V steel with 67-alternating layers of SUS410 damasucs cladding for stain-resistance and durability. Precise cryogenic tempering with liquid nitrogen increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness.
Hand-polishing reveals a magnificent visual pattern, Dalstrong’s‘Tsunami Rose’. The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at a staggeringly acute 8-10 degrees.
Beautifully engraved into the blade near the bolster is the Dalstrong lionhead logo for further refinement.
The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort. while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet.
A premium -quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
- • Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- • Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- • AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- • 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- • Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- • Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- • Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- • Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- • Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- • Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- • Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- • Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- • Cleans easily
- • Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness.
- • Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- • Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- • Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- • Non-slip grip
- • Engraved end cap for further distinction
- • Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
- • (1) 2.75” Shogun Series Bird's Beak Peeling Knife
- • (1) 3.5" Shogun Series Serrated Paring Knife
- • (1) 3.75" Shogun Series Sheeps Foot Paring Knife
- • (3) PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- • Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.