The Dalstrong Shogun Series X 10.25” chef’s knife is a powerhouse slicer and dicer. This culinary titan is the flag-bearer of the Dalstrong Shogun Series line, and the most indispensable of all kitchen blades. With 10.25 inches of AUS-10V cutting prowess and ample knuckle clearance, this knife is up for
any sized challenge and never fails to deliver. Featuring a larger version of the Shogun Series handle (versus others in the series), this knife is made for serious chefs who need serious firepower. The exquisite hammered tsuchime finish is not only beautiful craftsmanship, it also reduces drag and minimizes stuck-on food. Hand-polishing reveals Dalstrong’s magnificent ‘Tsunami Rose’ visual pattern. The super-steel core possesses extra-high carbon levels, providing scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long-lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke three-step method, creating a beautiful mirror-polished edge at an acute 10 degrees per side. Engraved into the blade near the bolster is Dalstrong’s beautiful lionhead logo. The Shogun Series X handle is constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous material. Similar to fiberglass, it is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with lifelong durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle (larger than others in the series) is designed for superior hand control and comfort, and is stabilized with an engraved end-cap. An intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
- 10.25” precision-forged blade with an ultra-premium Japanese AUS-10V ‘super steel’ cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provides exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance.
- Scalpel-like edge is hand-finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Nitrogen-cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern for striking beauty.
- Dalstrong lionhead engraved logo
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for smooth cut-through.
- Mirror-polished bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and encourages a comfortable pinch grip
- Blade’s spine is hand-polished to a smooth finish for enhanced pinch grip comfort
- 55mm wide blade height for improved knuckle clearance
- Shogun Series X beautiful tsuchime finish reduces drag and creates tiny air pockets which minimize stuck-on food.
- Enlarged handle (versus standard Shogun Series) engineered to match and counterbalance the length and prowess of the 10.25” blade
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle, impervious to heat, cold and moisture; military-grade strength and lifelong durability
- Carefully hand-polished
- Ergonomic shape for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- Beautifully crafted copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet for added distinction
- Triple-riveted for even more resilience
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality
- Stainless steel end cap (second bolster) adds perfect counter balance, with an engraved Dalstrong logo.