Shogun Series 9" Meat Cleaver - 'The Raptor'
- The Dalstrong Shogun Series 9” Heavy Duty Cleaver – ‘The Raptor’ is a menacing powerhouse tool of ruthless chopping efficiency. Designed to break down large cuts of meat and poultry, from pork ribs, to salmon heads, and versatile enough to glide through thick and tough skinned fruits and vegetables, the curved profile, and pointed tip is built to achieve clean, perfect slices through flesh, skin, and sinew. A must have for all pitmasters, butchers, and chef’s who prep large amounts of meat.
- Unrivalled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. With a slightly longer than normal blade length over your typical boning knife, this knife offers more to love, acting as an extension of the arm, performing long, single slices on even the largest cuts of meat, thus reducing wrist and hand fatigue for those high-volume preps.
- Dalstrong Power: Ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and edge retention. 67 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance and curves inward to maneuver close to the bone, ensuring separating bone and meat is ultra efficient, while the fine tip gets in between joints
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Military grade with life-long durability. Handpolished ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. With just enough flex and a thoughtfully designed tapered tip to maneuver through difficult to reach areas, the Shogun Series 8” Flexible Boning knife is a chef and butcher’s best friend.
- Dalstrong Trust: We know you'll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef’s, butchers, bakers, culinary students and home cooks around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.