Utility Knife 6" | Shogun Series ELITE | Dalstrong ©
A master of versatility, the Dalstrong Shogun Series 6" utility knife is the professional, high-performance solution to a multitude of culinary challenges. Preferred by some chef's as a smaller alternative to the chef's knife, and others as a larger paring knife, the blade is essential where more precise cuts are needed, such as trimming broccoli, green beans, or other smaller vegetables. The slight curve to the belly also allows for moderate rocking cuts. The word ‘utility’ is defined as “the state of being useful” and that is entirely appropriate for this knife. Another must for every knife collection. Hand-polishing reveals a magnificent visual pattern, Dalstrong’s ‘Tsunami Rose’. The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at a staggeringly acute 8-10 degrees. The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort, while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. A premium -quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
- Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- Cleans easily
- Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness
- Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
- Non-slip grip
- Engraved end cap for further distinction
- Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty