Phantom Series 9" "The Banshee" Cleaver
The Phantom Series 9” "Banshee" Cleaver is an extra-large powerhouse tool designed to effortlessly portion, chop, and cube a wide range of proteins, as well as large, tough-skinned fruits and vegetables.
Perfectly balanced with just the right weight, while offering surprising agility, this cleaver effortlessly breaks down large and small quantities of chicken, finely minces beef or pork and even peels paper-thin sheets of your favorite vegetables. The wide, flat blade width makes it ideal for transferring chopped ingredients from cutting board to pan.
Complete with a durable, perfect grip, traditional Japanese D-shaped handle made of handsome black Spanish pakkawood that fits comfortably in any hand, the Phantom Series 9” Cleaver will turn your other cleavers into a ghost of cooking past. Carefully designed to convey a look of stealthy motion, like a shadow racing through the dark, or a gust of wind blowing through the night, the Phantom Series of knives are elegant, agile and ruthless culinary instruments of exceptional performance.
- • Precision forged blade with premium Japanese AUS-8 at 58 HRC
- • High levels of chromium (Cr) added to steel for stain resistance
- • Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- • Ice-tempered blade ensures excellent resilience and superior edge retention
- • Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 13-15°
- • Tapered blade design for durability and flexibility
- • Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- • Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade, further refined with detailed engravings
- • Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through
- • Cleans easily for low maintenance
- • Minimal sized mirror polished bolster further perfects the carefully engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- • Blade’s spine is hand polished to a smooth finish for enhanced pinch grip comfort
- • Stainless steel hand-polished end cap adds counter balance and distinction
- • Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
- • Attractive red spacer adds distinction
- • Carefully crafted brass and copper ‘phantom spirit’ mosaic adorns the handle
- • Traditional Japanese D-shaped handle designed to tuck into the palm of your hand for superior hand control, comfort and agility
- • 10” Phantom Series Butcher & Breaking Knife
- • DragonLock Dalstrong Sheath
- • Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.