The Dalstrong Shogun Series X 6” Nakiri knife marries the strength and straight, square blade of a cleaver with a razor’s edge, creating the perfect vegetable slicing blade. Chop through root vegetables and thick-skinned squash with ease, and use the push cut to slice, dice, and julienne your veggies. The
exquisite hammered tsuchime finish is not only a beautiful statement in craftsmanship, it also serves the purpose of reducing drag and minimizing stuck on food.
The Shogun Series of knives are what careers are built on. Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, each knife in this series is a razor-sharp culinary tool and artistic statement.
The Shogun Series X 55mm wide blade is precision forged from a single piece of 66-layered damascus high-carbon stainless steel cladding, with an ultra premium Japanese AUS-10V steel cutting core. Precise cryogenic tempering with liquid nitrogen increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness. The increased blade width allows for improved knuckle clearance.
The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at a staggeringly acute 10 degrees per side.
Beautifully engraved into the blade near the bolster is the Dalstrong lionhead logo for further refinement.
The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort. while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. The red version is meticulously constructed of extremely durable ABS, highly impervious to heat and moisture.
A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected. Supreme function meets stunning elegance. Put a lion in your hands!
- Scalpel-like sharpness at a staggering 8-12° angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
- Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
- AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
- 67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
- Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
- Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
- Featuring an exquisite hammered tsuchime finish , for striking, stand out beauty.
- Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
- Triple riveted - even further resilience.
- Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
- Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- Cleans easily
- Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness
- Shogun Series X 6" Nakiri Knife
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging