Dalstrong’s first gardening tool, this hori hori is a combination of a trowel and a knife, with a serrated edge on one side and a razor’s edge on the other. Why is a culinary company making a gardening tool? Three reasons: we knew we could improve on the ones we
were seeing in the market; we’re keen on all aspects of food, including growing it; we looked at these cool tools and thought “why not!”
Attack weeds, root balls, and clumpy soil with this gardening and camping super tool. Perfect for calculating seed depth, planting, transplanting, uprooting, and working the soil. Convenient measurements are indicated along the blade length for easy planting depth calculations and to help gauge how deep to dig when uprooting plants for transplant.
The double-edged, full-tang blade is a blend between a trowel and a knife, made from imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 16-18° on one side, serrated teeth on the other. The trowel shape and measurements facilitate accurate planting and uprooting.
The G10 Garolite handle has military grade strength and durability. It is nearly impervious to heat and moisture, and has high tensile strength. It’s shock absorbent, scratch resistant, and easy to clean.
The custom-fit sheath features ultra-durable rivets and snap-close, leather straps to secure it to a belt for easy transport around the garden, so you’ll always have it handy. Ventilation holes let moisture and dirt fall away to increase the lifespan of the blade.
This is a professional quality hori hori for any landscaper, farmer, or home gardener.
- Combined functionality of a trowel and knife, with double-edged blade serrated on one side
- Convenient depth measurements along the blade
- High-carbon German X50CR15MOV steel at 56+ Rockwell hardness
- Edges hand sharpened to 16-18° per side
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish
- Precisely tempered
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Stain resistant and easy to clean for low maintenance
- Structurally sturdy + strong impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous gardening activities
- Resistant to both extreme hot and cold temperatures for long-term durability
- Premium G10 Garolite handle for superior strength, refinement, and beauty
- High-tensile strength for maximum stability under rigorous action
- Shock absorbance for added endurance, comfort, and grip
- Superior scratch-resistant material maintains polished, glossy finish
- Triple riveted for even more durability
- Withstands erosion from chemicals, acids, or harsh conditions
- Gladiator Series 6.5” Hori Hori Gardening Tool
- Custom Fit Dalstrong Sheath, with Belt Loop
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support