Dalstrong Ceramic Honing Rod- 10" - Scratch-Free Ceramic Coating
The Dalstrong 10” Ceramic Honing Rod is the premium honing rod that will gently sharpen your knives back to peak performance. Equipped with a G10 handle and Dalstrong's unique, scratch-free, black ceramic coating. Ensure your blades are always ready to operate at maximum performance with zero compromise.
- • With 10” of length, this honing rod is ideal for most sized knives without getting cumbersome or poking too far out of your knife bag or wood block.
- • Carefully handcrafted using a high-carbon stainless steel core and finished with Dalstrong’s own unique, scratch-free black ceramic coating, this honing rod is ideal for use on our Shogun, Phantom, Omega, and Quantum Series’ blades. This slightly abrasive ceramic coating is specifically designed for use on valuable steels of high Rockwell Hardness, as is typical with Japanese cutlery. Gently hone and re-align your knife edge back to factory-sharpness, without compromising blade integrity.
- • The ultra-premium, triple-riveted black G10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture, the handle offers a secure, non-slip grip for confidence in even the busiest of kitchen environments. A intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty and distinction.
- • An attractively formed bolster ensures your hand is protected, allowing you to use the full length of the steel while sharpening. The silicon covered tip anchors the rod on a surface, to provide even the most in-experienced users a no-slip grip. It also serves to protect the surface it’s placed on. Ultra-durable and with solid heft, this tool is built for a lifetime in professional kitchens.
- • G10 - Garolite, military-grade handle with life long durability. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture.
- • Dalstrong's own unique, scratch-free black ceramic coating. Slightly abrasive & specifically designed for use on valuable steels of high Rockwell Hardness.
- • Silicon covered tip to anchor the rod on a surface for increased stability. Provides even the most in-experienced users a no-slip grip. Also serves to protect the surface it’s placed on.
- • Stainless steel body for ultra-durability and heft. This tool is built for a lifetime in professional kitchens.
- • Cleans easy for minimal maintenance
- • Dalstrong 10" Ceramic Honing Rod
- • Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- • Dalstrong Support
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.