Crusader Series 6.5" Filet Knife - NSF Certified
Design Purity. Optimally Hygienic. A Single Piece of Razor Sharp Steel.
The Dalstrong Crusader Series is a new collection of stunningly designed, all-steel knives, offering a minimalist aesthetic with unobtrusive beauty. The less is more approach to this series’ design ensures a perfect pairing with any decor, while the razor sharp German made ThyssenKrupp x50crmov15 blade steel at 58+ Rockwell delivers exceptional performance. A seamless and hygienic transition from the blade to a high-chromium stainless steel handle characterizes the knives with an aggressive, forward moving stance. The sharply drawn lines forming the profile of each knife are indicative of modern design, while the ‘fuller' groove machined into every blade is reminiscent of historical medieval swords, welding the past and present together. The stylized groove along the knife offers the added benefits of reducing friction and stuck on food, while also subtly lightening the knife and improving balance.
The edge of each blade is painstakingly honed by expert craftsmen to 16-18°– ensuring clean, precise cuts with excellent edge-retention and ease of sharpening. The solid steel design ensures incredible toughness and resilience while an intense heat-treatment followed by a deep-freeze nitrogen cooling process enhances hardness and flexibility.
Also included is the 'Dalstrong Scabbard', a beautifully designed, hand-crafted blade sheath with engraved magnet to hold the knife securely in place. A smart and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
Like a modern version of the medieval, steel-clad knight, the crusader series knife is a strikingly pure tool, ready and waiting to be your champion in culinary battle
- Precision forged, ultra-sharp, wear resistant, single-piece high carbon
- ThyssenKrupp German stainless steel at 58+ Rockwell
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18 degrees per side, maintaining the perfect balance between ultra-thin slicing and maximum resilience
- Beautiful hand polished to a satin finish, with a tapered design for for hardness and flexibility
- Stain resistant
- Precisely tempered for resilience
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Fuller groove near spine reduces friction & stuck on food while lightening the knife for improved balance
- Full tang for added strength and robustness
- Hygienic - Single piece of steel with seamless transitions. Cleans easily for low maintenance
- NSF Certified
The Handle & Sheath
- Blade seamlessly transitions into a high-chromium stainless steel handle
- Hygienic design - virtually no room for debris
- Carefully hand polished for a perfectly smooth, comfortable finish
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Cleans easily
- Includes a hand crafted Acacia wood magnetic sheath to hold the knife securely in place. A smart and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.