Shadow Black Series 5-piece Block Set - NSF Certified
The Dalstrong Shadow Black Series - NSF Certified
The Shadow Black Series features an exceptional grip, screamingly sharp cutting edge, and is engineered for optimal maneuverability. Designed from the ground up to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as it is effective, the Shadow Black Series is sure to deliver the highest levels of satisfaction during your culinary journey. Striking from every angle, the unique handle geometry (inspired by the F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter) features sharp, aerodynamic lines that cut the air and tuck snugly into your palm. A midnight black titanium coating creates unforgettable styling, sophistication and functionality, sure to turn heads in any kitchen. This is one evil looking knife.
When you unsheathe your blade and grasp the handle, you’ll feel the menacing urge to put the razor sharp edge immediately to work, slicing and dicing. The high-carbon German steel at 58+ rockwell with an expert heat treatment ensures top-of-the-line performance, while the fiber-resin military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture. A black, non-reflective titanium-nitride coating adds corrosion resistance, toughens the blade, enhances non-stick properties and adds to the sinister appearance.
Total Dalstrong Craftsmanship
Ruthlessly sharp, the Shadow Black Series edge is painstakingly honed by expert craftsmen to 16-18°– ensuring clean, precise cuts and excellent edge-retention. Carefully tapered, the blade’s calculated geometry ensures the perfect balance between resilience and performance, creating minimal drag. An intense heat-treatment followed by a deep-freeze nitrogen cooling process enhances hardness and flexibility. Full-tang for maximum durability, the knife is further upgraded with a menacing deep-black Titanium Nitride coating, improving robustness, corrosion resistance keeping your knife cleaner, longer. Each blade is engineered and weighted for perfect balance to minimize hand fatigue and optimize function.
The handle's tapered bolster ensures a comfortable pinch grip, while the angular G10 resin material is near impervious to kitchen damage and affords lifelong durability. The unique design of the Shadow Black Series' handle affords a rock solid grip, allowing your hand and palm to wrap around effortlessly while your middle finger sits comfortably within a groove near the choil. The hand-polished spine is smooth and comfortable to the touch while the slight texture of the G10 provides anti-slip capability. The Shadow Black Series is sure to deliver the thrills and performance you need in your kitchen, with all the quality and craftsmanship you expect from Dalstrong.
- • Menacing Design, Exceptional Craftsmanship: Designed from the ground up to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, the Dalstrong Shadow Black Series stands out from the pack. They’re not simply cutting-edge, high-performance tools; they're a statement about who you are and your unique sense of style as a chef.
- • Astonishing Performance: A ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished by expert bladesmiths to 15° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility. Each Shadow Black Series blade receives a Titanium Nitride non-reflective coating, improving robustness, corrosion resistance and enhancing non-stick properties. Crafted from a single piece of steel, each hand polished blade is full-tang for maximum durability and carefully engineered for the perfect balance.
- • Dalstrong Shadow Black Series Power: Featuring high-carbon German super-steel at 58+ HRC which allows for extraordinary performance and edge retention. Unforgettable styling, sophistication and functionality, sure to turn heads in any kitchen.
- • Striking angles, Life-Long Durability: A midnight black ergonomic, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture. The handle geometry is uniquely designed to tuck snuggly into your pal, giving you a firm grasp regardless of the grip style you use. A hand-polished spine is smooth and comfortable to the touch while the G10 handle is slightly textured to provide anti-slip properties.
- • 8" Chef Knife
- • 7" Santoku Knife
- • 6.5" Serrated Utility Knife
- • 5.5" Utility Knife
- • 3.75" Paring Knife
- • Storage Block
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.