Quantum 1 Series 8.5" Chef Knife
We don't forge knives to meet expectations, but to change them.
The future is here. This is the start to a new beginning, and you've taken the very first step by joining the culinary revolution with your Dalstrong Quantum 1 Series knife - A knife meticulously crafted and proudly engineered for exceptional performance, and painstakingly hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths.
Carefully designed to withstand the harsh environments of today's modern kitchen, the Quantum 1 Series knife is the epitome of culinary magnificence. Boasting extra-durable, ultra-sharp BD1N-VX steel that is uniquely designed with our Nova Prime blade pattern that reduced drag and increases efficiency, the focal point of the Quantum 1 Series has always been effortless prep that will leave you wanting more.
Complete with a Dragon Skin G10-carbon fibre handle, The Quantum 1 Series knives is ushering in a new era of culinary adventure with you in total control.
- Hand sharpened by our expert blade smiths to 8-12 degree optimal balance between screaming sharpness and edge resilience
- Full tang for maximum strength
- Carefully designed blade geometry to maximize cutting performance and pull-through
- High carbon ultra-premium American made BD1N-VX hyper-steel ensures your blade delivered again and again. Nitrogen cooled, vacuum and heat treated to 63+ HRC.
- Gorgeously laminated and hot forged with "Nova Prime" pattern to reduce drag and stuck on food.
- G10-Carbonfibre hybrid handle, ultra robust, near impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Tis handle will last a lifetime.
- A carefully engineered grip ensures the handle tucks tightly into your hand, so even when wet and greasy your culinary food assassin stays firmly where it belongs.
- A handle designed with a powerful black dragon skin look that is both thrilling and beautiful
*Please note that due to COVID-19 our shipping times may be delayed a few days. We kindly ask for your patience as we continue to work tirelessly to ensure your Dalstrong experience is epic*
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship Standard to Hawaii , Alaska . P.O. Boxes and APO Addresses
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.