Gladiator Series 8" Vegetable Knife - 'The Deflector'
- Uniquely engineered and designed to be a master in vegetable prep, the Dalstrong Gladiator Series 8” Vegetable Chef’s Knife – ‘The Deflector’ easily glides through wet and dry vegetables, with efficiency, precision, and speed. The ‘Deflector’ is an extremely versatile knife with unmatched functionality that is a must have in any serious cooks’ kitchen. Perfect for all chef’s looking to save time in the kitchen.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 14-16 degrees per side. Precisely tempered and stain resistant.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
Dalstrong.com offers free two-day ground shipping on all orders within the Contiguous 48 U.S. States.
We ship items out as soon as possible. Orders placed will be processed the same business day that your payment is authorized and verified. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Please note that you may be subject to tariffs and duties, and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. Unfortunately, we are not in control of any country-specific tariffs and duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items you order. If taxes and duties are placed on your package by officials, the fees will be your responsibility. We are legally obligated by Border Agencies to show the original price of any of the item(s).
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, shoppers located outside of the U.S. may be subject to tariffs and duties and are responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties, charged by your government to the purchasing party for importing items. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you as part of the Dalstrong family.