The Night Rider Black Denim | Professional Chef's Kitchen Apron | Dalstrong ©
$47.00 Regular price
Product DescriptionThis light-weight apron is designed to function as smoothly as it looks Featuring an adjustable neck strap, easy-tie waist, genuine leather neck accent, 3 front pockets and one stash pocket, the Dalstrong Workshop “Night Rider” black denim apron is built to last, feel good and work alongside you in the
kitchen all day, every day. Super durable with thick denim, this low maintenance apron with water repellent coating is a stylish and functional essential for any culinary space.
- 100% Poly-Cotton, Genuine Leather
- Hand Crafted With Ultra-Premium Materials For Extra Durability. Thoughtfully designed with you in mind, this light-weight apron is carefully crafted to function as smoothly as it looks. Classically designed featuring super-durable 100% cotton black denim.
- Functional & Distinct Design.
- Built for professionals that crave for an extremely versatile apron with a customized fit
- Uniquely Dalstrong With Custom leather on the Engravings And Fixings. Stand out in any kitchen as a cook that never settles for mediocrity.
- Double stitched pockets with a handsome distinct grey stripe for superior hold, thick top and bottom hems to preserve apron shape, and genuine leather accents, this apron is built to last, feel good and work alongside you in the kitchen all day
- Equipped with three easy-access front pockets that provide ample storage to house anything you need in arms reach, including Sharpies & pens, note pads, labels, thermometers, or other small utility tools. One hidden interior stash pocket is ideal for quick access to your personal belongings such as a cell phone, wallet or business cards, or to conceal all your kitchen secrets.
- Wear your apron with pride with Dalstrong’s iconic lion insignia engraved on premium genuine front chest pocket and interior hidden pocket. Look and feel confident as you cook your way to greatness repping Dalstrong’s lion insignia – the mark of a true chef.