Chef's Knife 8" | Crusader Series | NSF Certified | Dalstrong ©
A chef’s knife is an essential in any kitchen, and the Dalstrong Crusader Series 8” Chef Knife takes form and function to new heights. The single piece of premium steel marries the ergonomic handle with the broad blade in an incredibly hygienic and aesthetically pleasing union. The depth of the blade creates knuckle clearance when cutting and makes it easy to transfer food from board to pan. The divot along the length of the blade reduces friction and suction, so slices fall away from the blade.
The Dalstrong Crusader Series is a new collection of stunningly designed, all-steel knives, offering a minimalist aesthetic with unobtrusive beauty. The less is more approach to this series’ design ensures a perfect pairing with any decor, while the razor sharp German made ThyssenKrupp x50crmov15 blade steel at 58+ Rockwell delivers exceptional performance. A seamless and hygienic transition from the blade to a high-chromium stainless steel handle characterizes the knives with an aggressive, forward moving stance. The sharply drawn lines forming the profile of each knife are indicative of modern design, while the ‘fuller' groove machined into every blade is reminiscent of historical medieval swords, welding the past and present together. The stylized groove along the knife offers the added benefits of reducing friction and stuck on food, while also subtly lightening the knife and improving balance.
The edge of each blade is painstakingly honed by expert craftsmen to 16-18°– ensuring clean, precise cuts with excellent edge-retention and ease of sharpening. The solid steel design ensures incredible toughness and resilience while an intense heat-treatment followed by a deep-freeze nitrogen cooling process enhances hardness and flexibility. Also included is the 'Dalstrong Scabbard', a beautifully designed, hand-crafted blade sheath with engraved magnet to hold the knife securely in place. A smart and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- Precision forged, ultra-sharp, wear resistant, single-piece high carbon
- ThyssenKrupp German stainless steel at 58+ Rockwell
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18 degrees per side, maintaining the perfect balance between ultra-thin slicing and maximum resilience
- Beautiful hand polished to a satin finish, with a tapered design for for hardness and flexibility
- Stain resistant
- Precisely tempered for resilience
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- Fuller groove near spine reduces friction & stuck on food while lightening the knife for improved balance
- Full tang for added strength and robustness
- Hygienic - Single piece of steel with seamless transitions. Cleans easily for low maintenance.
- B07N6N5339: National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
- Blade seamlessly transitions into a high-chromium stainless steel handle
- Hygienic design - virtually no room for debris
- Carefully hand polished for a perfectly smooth, comfortable finish
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Cleans easily
- Includes a hand crafted Acacia wood magnetic sheath to hold the knife securely in place. A smart and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers
- Dalstrong Crusader Series 8” Chef Knife
- Hand-Crafted Acacia Wood Magnetic Sheath
- Renowned Dalstrong Customer Support