The Centurion 8" Chef knife makes daily meal prep a breeze. This versatile all-in-one blade is the go-to for most professional chefs and home cooks, as the long, broad blade makes for an easy rock chop or push cut and can easily scoop up sliced foods to move them from
the board to the pan. Chop up meat and fish, slice through vegetables, rock chop through fine herbs and aromatics with ease. The hollow near the bolster gives added pinch-grip control for maximum efficiency.
At it's height, the Roman Empire was the most extensive political and social structure in western civilization, stretching over 5,000 km of territory. Leading its expansion were the noble but ruthless Centurions. Strong, agile, balanced, and always ready to execute the task at hand — these are just a few of the attributes that determined whether a soldier was chosen, and were contemplated heavily in the crafting of this regal knife series. Command your kitchen effortlessly with the strength and sharpness of high-carbon Swedish steel, rated at 58+ Rockwell hardness for impressive cutting prowess. Hand-sharpened to 12-14 degrees, you can slice through every obstacle with the might of 80 trained soldiers.
The hand-polished, satin-finish blade is paired with the ultra-durable and tactile G10 handle, ensuring that you’ll never lose your grip in the heat of culinary battle. Reinforced with a red G10 and Copper ring and adorned with a silver mosaic, this knife is built to last the rigors of every new flavor-packed campaign, with just the right amount of visual distinction. Stain resistant and easy to clean, the cleverly crafted blade is low maintenance but high performance, with an expertly engineered look and feel that will ensure victory whether at home or in professional settings.
- Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear-resistant Swedish Sandvik 14C28N steel
- Rated at 58+ Rockwell Hardness
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 12-14° per side
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Broad blade for easy food transfer
- Slightly curved edge for rock chop or push cut style
- Pinch grip hollow near the bolster for added control
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- Fiber-resin military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Rings of red and copper, copper mosaic center rivet for added beauty
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Centurion Series 8" Chef Knife
- Dalstrong leather sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support