BBQ Pitmaster Knife 6.5" Call of Duty © Edition | Forked Tip & Bottle Opener | EXCLUSIVE COLLECTOR KNIFE | Dalstrong ©
Product DescriptionA forked tip, a built-in bottle opener, and a razor’s edge. The Dalstrong Call of Duty® pitmaster kitchen knife can slice your prey, skewer, flip, and transfer it from board to grill or pan, and quench your thirst along the way. This knife has it all. The screamingly sharp blade
can make perfect slices. The forked tip gives you the grip to flip and move food around on the grill. And that bottle opener is always on hand to keep you fresh and cool. If you’re stationed grillside, make this your culinary tool of choice.
Brace for advanced culinary operations. Gear up with new kitchen equipment to advance your cooking skills. The Dalstrong Call of Duty® series features high-carbon stainless steel — hand-sharpened to 12-14 degrees — to ensure it performs with precision. The topographical terrain etched blade lamination reduces friction and preserves the steel against corrosion, making it sleeker and more durable.
The digital camouflage G10 handle is rugged and strong, wrapped around the full-tang blade for a secure blade that won’t falter or waiver. Use the triangular, multi-purpose loop on the pommel to strap this blade to your rucksack, bug out bag, knife roll, or display the knife on a kitchen peg or hook. Included leather sheath with snap closure protects your blade on the go.
This knife is built to outlast you. Longer, stronger, full tang blades run the length of the handle and are locked in place with 3 steel rivets, including the Dalstrong Lionhead center rivet. Added chromium keeps it from staining and makes it easy to clean, for low maintenance.
- Built to last: this blade is precision forged from ultra-strong, high-carbon 9CR18MOV steel. This edge comes sharp and stays sharp. Hone it with a rod to keep it the way you like it.
- Topographical terrain etched blade pattern. Get your bearings in the culinary landscape so you can zero in on your target.
- Hand sharpened by expert craftsmen to 12-14° per side. This is a double-bevel blade (angled on both sides) for an edge that is easier to sharpen.
- Rockwell Hardness of 60+. This blade won’t break under pressure. The Rockwell scale measures hardness. 60+ is a strong rating for kitchen knives because it is easy to hone, and hard enough to keep a sharp edge for a very long time.
- Ultra-thin, zero friction blade. Each slice falls away from the blade, you’re always clear to take the next cut.
- Green G10 Digital Camo handle, highly impervious to heat, moisture, and harsh chemicals. G10 is an ultra-durable glass and fiber resin composite, built for strength, toughness, and a smooth finish that is easy to clean.
- Structurally sturdy + strong impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous culinary missions
- Resistant to both extreme hot and cold temperatures for long-term durability
- High-tensile strength for maximum stability under rigorous action
- Shock absorbance for added endurance, comfort, and grip
- Superior scratch-resistant material maintains polished, glossy finish
- The blade is full tang, running all the way through the handle. For maximum durability, we’ve locked it in with 3 ultra secure rivets. The center rivet features the Dalstrong lionhead logo.
- Tactical multi-purpose handle loop: strap this to your rucksack, bug out bag, or wherever you need it most. Keep this on a tight loop.
- Withstands erosion from chemicals, acids, or harsh conditions
- Sanitary build — perfect for busy kitchens
- Dalstrong Call of Duty © 6.5” Pitmaster Knife
- Protective Dalstrong COD Series Leather Sheath With Snap Closure
- COD Collector Pin
- Renowned Dalstrong Customer Service