This culinary tool kit holds the essential 8” Chef Knife as well as two kitchen knives only available as part of this set: the 7” Santoku and 4” Paring knife. With this set, you can confidently handle all your culinary slicing. The chef knife is an all-around kitchen workhorse, the
one knife every kitchen needs, capable of handling most tasks. Santoku roughly translates as “three virtues,” and there’s debate about if that means “slicing, dicing, and chopping” or “beef, chicken, fish.” The paring knife is the perfect tool for peeling, slicing, and coring small fruits and vegetables. Use it to score the tops of pastries, de-vein shrimp, or more! The Rubberwood and steel stand is sleek and compact, easily tucked away to maximize counter space.
Brace for advanced culinary operations. Gear up with new equipment to advance your cooking skills. The Dalstrong Call of Duty® series features high-carbon stainless steel — hand-sharpened to 12-14 degrees — to ensure it performs with precision. The topographical terrain etched blade lamination reduces friction and preserves the steel against corrosion, making it sleeker and more durable.
The digital camouflage G10 handle is rugged and strong, wrapped around the full-tang blade for a secure blade that won’t falter or waiver. Use the triangular, multi-purpose loop on the pommel to strap this blade to your rucksack, bug out bag, knife roll, or display the knife on a kitchen peg or hook. Included leather sheath with snap closure protects your blade on the go.
These knives are built to outlast you. Longer, stronger, full tang blades run the length of the handle and are locked in place with 3 steel rivets, including the Dalstrong Lionhead center rivet. Added chromium keeps it from staining and makes it easy to clean, for low maintenance.
- Built to last: this blade is precision forged from ultra-strong, high-carbon 9CR18MOV steel. This edge comes sharp and stays sharp. Hone it with a rod to keep it the way you like it.
- Topographical terrain etched blade pattern. Get your bearings in the culinary landscape so you can zero in on meal time.
- Hand sharpened by expert craftsmen to 12-14° per side. This is a double-bevel blade (angled on both sides) for an edge that is easier to sharpen.
- Rockwell Hardness of 60+. This blade won’t break under pressure. The Rockwell scale measures hardness. 60+ is a strong rating for kitchen knives because it is easy to hone, and hard enough to keep a sharp edge for a very long time.
- Ultra-thin, zero friction blade. Each slice falls away from the blade, you’re always clear to take the next cut.
- Green G10 Digital Camo handle, highly impervious to heat, moisture, and harsh chemicals.
- Structurally sturdy + strong impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous culinary missions
- Resistant to both extreme hot and cold temperatures for long-term durability
- High-tensile strength for maximum stability under rigorous action
- Shock absorbance for added endurance, comfort, and grip
- Superior scratch-resistant material maintains polished, glossy finish
- The blade is full tang, running all the way through the handle. For maximum durability, we’ve locked it in with 3 ultra secure rivets. The center rivet features the Dalstrong lionhead logo.
- Multi-purpose handle loop: strap this to your rucksack, bug out bag, or wherever you need it most. Keep this on a tight loop.
- Withstands erosion from chemicals, acids, or harsh conditions
- Sanitary build — perfect for busy kitchens
- Dalstrong Call of Duty © 3-Piece Set (Chef Knife, Santoku Knife, Paring Knife)
- Rubberwood Knife Block
- COD Collector Pin
- Renowned Dalstrong Customer Service